Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Project

Hat Doags
Each intern at Kraft is working on research project either to develop or improve a Kraft product. They could be modifying the viscosity of a cheese sauce based on consumer complaints, creating a new product for a line extension, studying new possibilities for ingredients in a dressing, or studying new ways to improve cost savings for a product.



OM Plant in Madison

     My project for the next 11 weeks is entirely classified, but I am allowed to say certain things (NDA contract). I feel like a secret agent for Kraft! My research will work with Oscar Mayer franks to modify texture and moisture. The first part of my internship will entail experiments with starch and the Oscar Mayer wiener formula, then I will get to scale up my product at the Oscar Mayer plant in Madison, Wisconsin! I'm excited!


OM Classic Commercial


No comments:

Post a Comment